Use of Web Site and Materials
- Permission is granted to temporarily access this Web Site for your personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a limited and temporary license, not a transfer of title, and subject to the herein terms, conditions and limitation.
- You may download, store, display on your computer, view, listen to, play and print the Materials from this Web Site subject to the following: (a) the Materials may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) the Materials may not be modified or altered in any way; (c) the Materials may not be redistributed; (d) you may not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Web Site; (e) you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; and (f) you may not transfer the Materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bravo Sports at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these Materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE WEB SITE, AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BRAVO SPORTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE WEB SITE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE. BRAVO SPORTS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE WEB SITE, ANY LINKS OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE WEB SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT USED AND/OR OBTAINED BY YOU ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC EXPECTATIONS.
- ANY CONTENT ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE AND LINKS IS USED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. BRAVO SPORTS SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR ELECTRONIC ACCESS SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE VIEWING, DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY CONTENT FROM THIS WEB SITE.
- BRAVO SPORTS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO, AND MONITOR THE USE OF, THE WEB SITE AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL BRAVO SPORTS, ITS AGENTS AND/OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING LINKS, PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE
Exclusions and Limitations
Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on this Web Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bravo Sports does not warrant that any of the materials on its Web Site are accurate, complete, or current. Bravo Sports may make changes to the Materials contained on its Web Site at any time without notice. Bravo Sports does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Third Party Sites
The Web Site may provide links to Web sites and access to Content, products and services of third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Web Site. However, Bravo Sports is not responsible for any third party Content provided on or through the Web Site and you bear all risks associated with the access and use of such third party Web sites and third party Content, products and services. Further, the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bravo Sports of the site. Use of any such linked Web site shall be at your own risk.
Bravo Sports has no obligation to monitor the Web Site or Content on or through the Web Site. However, Bravo Sports reserves the right to review the Web Site and Content and to monitor all use of and activity on the Web Site, and to remove or choose not to make available on or through the Web Site any Content at its sole discretion.
All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Web Site and Content provided on or through or uploaded to the Web Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of California. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Web Site or Content shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Los Angeles County, California. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding. The foregoing, however, shall not limit the right to serve process in any other jurisdiction or to commence any legal action/proceeding in any other jurisdiction in order to obtain execution of judgment in such other jurisdiction.
Termination of Use
Bravo Sports may, in its sole discretion, at any time discontinue providing or limit access to the Web Site, any areas of the Web Site or Content provided on or through the Web Site. You agree that Bravo Sports may, in its sole discretion, at any time, terminate or limit your access to or use of the Web Site or any Content without advance notice and for any reason. You agree that Bravo Sports shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or limitation of your access to or use of the Web Site or any Content.